Due to the current COVID-19 situation many of our collection centres are working on reduced hours or are closed. The following Collection Centres are CLOSED:
- Naenae, Mana and Eastbourne are closed during the current alert level.
- Tawa and Masterton Medical Centres are temporarily closed.
- Stokes Valley collection centre is closed until further notice.
The following three additional collection rooms will be temporarily closed from Monday 23 August:
- Cannons Creek CLOSED, closest alternate room 6 Hartham Place Porirua
- Courtenay Place CLOSED, closest alternate rooms 89 The Terrace or Newtown
- Petone CLOSED, closest alternate rooms 17 Raroa Road Lower Hutt.
View this PDF to check your collection centre is open.
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms or are awaiting a Covid-19 test result, please stay at home.
- We require you to wear a mask and practice social distancing and good hand hygiene at all times in our collection centres.
- Wait times will change with social distancing – we appreciate your patience.
Please follow all Ministry of Health guidelines regarding COVID Alert level 4 safety.